Pages

About Me

My photo
Lomita, CA, United States
My name is Sam but my nickname's Samrokk. I was born in Redondo Bch and go to El Camino for Graphic Design. I'm almost done with my certificate in graphic design, as well as, my AA in Studio art. I'm a freelance designer and photographer and one day I hope to own a small company, or art gallery. I have a certificate in CPR and First Aid from fall 2010. My advertising blog is for my Advertising 2 course, my photography blog is just something I wanted to put up to show my work and create potential customers and is the start of my online portfolio. This blogs purpose is to generate constructive criticism and positive feedback in order to improve the quality and accuracy of the information in my advertisements, as well as, my photography.

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Creative Brief- the start of assign 2

Product:
     Fruitletas (fruit on a stick) is a family company that bases their product in 100% natural ingredients, healthy and low calorie refreshing paletas. The distribution of the product is
food trucks with a clean look.

Slogan: Attack your senses without guilt. Ataca tus sentidos sin culpa

Target Market:
      Primary Target Audience: Latino middle class, young to contemporary working adults. Men and Women between their 20s to 40s working around Los Angeles area.
    Secondary Target Audience: Children and Teenagers.
The advertisement should focus on selling  a healthy and refreshing snack in substitution of junk food.

Advertisement Objective:
    Easy access to  a healthy and fresh snack for the middle class working population..

Campaign Concept:
    Type of advertisement implement in this campaign, will be visual ad’s in home and women magazines; Example: Red Book, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping and Family Circle.
    The ad is a brochure in a paleta shape, on the front you have a paleta indicating the flavor and in the back all the specification of the fruit, calories and percent of nutrients that contain.
Social Networking with the slogan, Where is Fruitletas Today? The idea is to create a Facebook page, to upload videos and add a tracking map where you can find the route of the day where the truck and Paleteros (Guys who sell paletas) are going to be around L.A
    Other media implement in this campaign is the Radio. The idea is have a weekly interaction with the audience (Costumers). Use a program in a radio station, example 107.1 Super Estrella, a Latin Station that has a show called “La Tocada” between 12 to 1 pm. Fruitletas will be the sponsor of the day in the show. The listeners will call to register their business or place where they work and once a week one business will win and Fruitletas will send a truck to their work place to give free paletas to the employees.

Competitors:
Michoacana, Holanda, Nestle Delicias, and Dreyers (other popicles aren't similar to a paleta, they don't contain real fruit just 10% juice

Some Links from research:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000682708


http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000682708

http://www.spanglishbaby.com/2010/07/paletas-a-summer-treat/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4JDb1G6zIU
More Later...

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment