Pages

About Me

My photo
Lomita, CA, United States
My name is Sam but my nickname's Samrokk. I was born in Redondo Bch and go to El Camino for Graphic Design. I'm almost done with my certificate in graphic design, as well as, my AA in Studio art. I'm a freelance designer and photographer and one day I hope to own a small company, or art gallery. I have a certificate in CPR and First Aid from fall 2010. My advertising blog is for my Advertising 2 course, my photography blog is just something I wanted to put up to show my work and create potential customers and is the start of my online portfolio. This blogs purpose is to generate constructive criticism and positive feedback in order to improve the quality and accuracy of the information in my advertisements, as well as, my photography.

Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Radiation Poisoning: Effects on Marine Life


      My topic is radiation poisoning, the effects on marine life. With my ad campaign I want to raise awareness and persuade the individual want to help raise awareness. Also I want to get people to help clean up the ocean and help affected wildlife in their area. My target audience is all ages/families in coastal areas/beach cities, around the world. For example; the Southbay, Manhattan Beach power plant, what if something like the current situation in Japan happened in your area? I want to take my own images for my ads, there's a wildlife rehabilitation center in San Pedro and an aquarium in Long Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment