Pages

About Me

My photo
Lomita, CA, United States
My name is Sam but my nickname's Samrokk. I was born in Redondo Bch and go to El Camino for Graphic Design. I'm almost done with my certificate in graphic design, as well as, my AA in Studio art. I'm a freelance designer and photographer and one day I hope to own a small company, or art gallery. I have a certificate in CPR and First Aid from fall 2010. My advertising blog is for my Advertising 2 course, my photography blog is just something I wanted to put up to show my work and create potential customers and is the start of my online portfolio. This blogs purpose is to generate constructive criticism and positive feedback in order to improve the quality and accuracy of the information in my advertisements, as well as, my photography.

Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Finalizing the trucks and moving on...






      I've been playing withe the grid and use of space on the truck. also I saw something interesting the other day with an orange slice as a sunset. During the critique Thursday we decides to take pictures of good looking mean and women that fit our target audience eating paletas, as a part of our ad campaign. Also playing with texture and hot and cold colors. For my next roughs I will start playing with a light blue tint on the trucks and maybe and orange or red tint. Plus I will start working on the Facebook and Twitter. I will take screen shots and look at other good facebook page such as the Coca-Cola page.

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment